Friday, July 10, 2009

Thanks + Annoucement

Thx God for arranged a lot of 贵人 around me...
since last week...i had lost my calculator, student's ID, laser mouse..
my handphone spoilt smore...haiz..

Well,here i'm going to thank for those frens who help me a lot..
Thanks to Boon for lending me his handphone for 2 weeks time..
Thanks to Kah Fai for giving me his extra calculator...(help me save about 50 bucks)
Thanks to Cheng Yong for helping me found my laser mouse outside the practical lab..
Thanks to Wei Kian for helping me found my student's ID...
Thanks to Yang Yang for teaching me about CAD assignment...without him..i really can't submit d assignment...
Thanks to Wei Cin for printing her assignment for me as backup though this action is risky...but finally i use myself one la...and today she remind me to take my handfree.....
Thanks to my roomate,Cheat Meng ...for helping me a lot in computer and printing stuff...

War...after thanks them..i just noticed that..
Why I careless like hell??
Haiz...all suppose shouldn't be happen if I take more concern to my things...
Wat to do??be careful next time la....

This week ...nothing special..
just hv a good news wanna share wit u all here..
that is..
UTAR Music Club Setapak Campus goin to hv vocal class start from week 6..(this week)
every wednesday...2pm to 5pm..
plan 2 see see next week...if ok..can join it to learn more about music..

Annoucement
Hello, all my frens...
sori that i had lost ur contact num..
please do not hesitate let me know your number thru here..
o kindly send me a message..
my contact number is still the same
017-4827586...
thanks a lot....

1 comment:

ღ✖Ỉ ∂ ٥yUع ღ said...

wa~
so good wor~
I oso hope can hv fren like dat o~
haizzZ
but y u so "hak zai"de~
haha~
wish u good luck la~