Sunday, February 8, 2009

Self-accusation

I'm self-accusation..i'm blaming myself..y i careless like tis hell..
Din see d qns??tis is d response of my fren..my mum....sisters when i told them..
Yup..no doubt about it at all..i really din see d qns at all during d exam..until chit meng had told me tat.

Haiz..my A had gone..A- gone too..
I keep on convince myself 4gt about it...
I keep on telling myself dun blame 2 much on myself anymore..
n i promise tat tis is my last time did tis kind of mistake..

Ok,forget about it..we can't back to the past..jz accept it..
Start thinking wat can i do in 2 weeks such short holidays in hometown..
Bt,b4 tat...i'm goin to Jogoya..to enjoy my enrich n delicious(i think lar..) dinner wit yong hui..mou mou..n their roomate..ha
Jogoya man,is a high expenditure place 4 me..100++ per person...
if thr is no coupon...sure i won go for it at this moment..

long time din play guitar edy,i almost 4gt whr is d chord oledy,cz i'm jz a beginner last time..nw worst den beginner..swt swt..

Only left a 7 weeks short semester..
i will say goodbye to my foundation studies..
will seperate wit my gang..we will persue our own dream,our own courses,join wit another group of buddies...
bt i think,we still can like nw if we have a hang out or yamcha oftenly..

Only wat can i say is..
珍惜每一次的相聚,珍惜每一次的相遇,
亲情,友情,爱情,都是可贵的,
至少每一次的珍惜都是值得我们回味。。在一个陌生孤独的未来。。

No comments: