Sunday, June 21, 2009

Crazy father's day..

Father's day..we suppose to be on our father's side,rite???
but..sori papa..i'm here to say sorry to you due to i can't celebrate wit u tis year..
2 years edy..i'm nt on ur side...
hope u can forgive me and i will never forget to wish my u "Happy Father's Day"..
Though i nt b ur side..bt i know u can feel me when received the msg that i sent to u with a broken W910i..
ha...anyway..
爸,一定要天天开心,健健康康,想我多点啦。。哈。。

Well,talk about my title first..
last night we really had a crazy night...
can u all imagine that 6 fellas..chat non-stop about 10 hours????
yet,we done it...
from dinner to breakfast...i really can't imagine hw much sentences..hw much topics we had chat...
i think we able to make a new record..
"Chat non-stop for 10 hours"...
sure nobody can break this..

Seriously,i really nit to thank for my buddies here..
accompany me in a cold lonely night..
have fun together..
owez be my side..
especially for those gals are juz knew in last month..u all are so nice to me..suppose i shud be new to u all..yet,we seems like 10 years frens edy..ha..thank kuan ,siew mun and leng..

oh ya,Friday night..i went to yoong yang's house..err...a friendly and nice friend..i just make know of him last week..i think..
ha..went to his big big house in Sg.Long...
we sing k thr...my throat is getting worst after that night..
but,the feeling is not so good..
since they all are oledy a gang of frens for 1 year..though they treat me nice..but i think i will prefer not to go thr alone..
luckily,i gt cheat meng and kah fai around me..ha..
actually, the main purpose i went to Sg.Long is bcz of Kah Fai asked me to go his house..
sing k???just an excuse...
den Saturday..went to Cheng Yong's house..located in Cheras..
so nice to be thr..
like..jamming thr..
but too bad..my guitar is worst den a beginner..i only can jam wit my vocal..ha..
too bad again..as wat i said just nw..my throat was hurt..
next time la..brother..i sure go to find u again..n jam together 1..
hehe
die lo..no revision...no exercise at all these two days..err..nono..is tis week..
but i'm tired now..6.30 just sleep..hw can stand it??i'm exhausted...seriously exhausted for this crazy weekend...

No comments: