Friday, June 5, 2009

New Life

Emo man..
all my frens are damn emo recently..
can i knw the reason??
xiang xian..fumule..wow..
hei bro..dun b like tat ..try 2 think about us..our "sweet memory"..u all will feel better..
ha..jz cheer up..friendship in my heart...ha..

Well,let me talk about my new life in a damn crowded environment--->Setapak.
First..about my house..METROVIEW condo in Wangsa Maju..
basically is quite gd for all aspects..gt swimming pool here..d house is quite ok since is 1 o 2 years condo..gym room with only 5 machines..haha..no more..
jz my room..sucks bcz of d fan..spoilt 1 man...hw can i survive without a fan in room????Oh Shit..

i felt that everything was chg since i move 2 here...
my lifestyle..
my emotion..
my social's circle..
my skul's life..
is indeed nit some time 2 let me adapt the changes..
haiz..
everyday jz "keep in touch" wit UTAR bus..i miss the time walk to skul in PJ..
bt anyway, "This is life "..ha..tis is a new phrase i learn frm a new fren ..she owez said such phrase in front of us..
hmm...count n c 1st..frm the 1st skul day until nw..i oledy make know about 6 new frens here..
i owez proud of my socialize technique...kaka
but my gang last time was broke edy..we can only join when d break time..haiz..

Degree is really no more joke around..
everyone is damn serious in class...wat to do??the sucks lecturer only know to read follow the slide.
hei ..ah pek..we can read it by ourselves too la..pls explain more detail la..hw we can take d exam wit tis kind of teaching method oo??no wonder my fren said every semester..thr is a lot of student fail.."Fluid mechanic,"Thermodynamic For Engineering" ..u both totally killing me slowly..

7 subjects wit 17 credit hours..is hard to concentrate indeed..the oni wat can i do is try my best..
i dun wanna second upper anymore..1st class is jz near 2 me..i sure will exceed it..gv me some time la..

ok..stop at here..
all my friends..cheer up n strive for ur dream..ur target..
effectualize wat u want wit ur own effort..
dun b emo..dun b unhappy..everything will past soon..
i love you all....

No comments: