Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I will get back "YOU" soon...

OH MY GOD...now i just realize that i din update for 1 month more..war..seems like goin to be a dead blog ..
Here i'm gona say sori for those who viewing my blog frequently to view my update, (although is only myself i think)..ha..recently i'm very very busy with final exam,this is the only reason for no new post here..

4 papers down..2 more to go..wic are on 25th and 26th of September..
i think it is meaningless for me to discuss about my final o express my anger on exam here..
all past..face the fact is what i should do now and strive for the next...

For my friend..Mr. Bayau..
very SORI ler..i had forget to wish you on ur b.day..
who ask you born in exam period ar???haha...jkjk..
anyway...happy b.day yar...all the best oo..
i can't be kheng kuan to gv a kiss to you as you are too high for me..
my SEXY lips can't reach your face..ha...
but also dun ask me to kiss your lower part of body..
it VUI...
"heal my hurt with your....."haha...great phrase...

29th o 30th will back to hometown d..
its fast ..damn fast..as i had past my 1st year 1st semester..
I'm regret that i'm nt appreaciate the time ..
Should i change my study style??
Its no more should or shouldn't...it is a MUST for me to change it..
or else i will only pass my undergraduate programme meaningless...

This time of exam really make me lost my confidence...

Ah mee said:"the yk i knw in foundation go where d?"
here i'm goin to tell you..mee,and also everyone of you...


I will get back my Confidence soon...very very soon..

No comments: