Friday, September 18, 2009

Money??Post??

Hello everyone..share a good news with u all here..
ha..
My blog..tis 1 la..我呼吸。我感觉。我存在 ar..
start 2 earn money d...hahaha..
feel great huh???though is just RM 0.25 ..ha..even can't buy a drink..but it make me soooo excited for half an hour..haha
(Its very hard to me to stay in excited state for half an hour,even stephen chow's movie oso can't make it)..
haha..but after the 黄金半小时..i start to think of something..
izit wat i'm goin to post next..still follow my will,my mood or just for the purpose of earning money???though its still far away for me to think of such qns as we will just get pay when reach 50 bucks..
I duno..I stunned..
but suddenly something pull me back to "the earth"..
Tat is..i'm nt able to post some big news..critical issue..politics o bla bla bla...
i'm just a young man who face laptop and lecture notes everyday( lecture notes is just for exam period)..
so..is nothing much worth to worry..
I will continue post wat i wan to post..tats all..



温馨小提示:
back to "the earth" 的意思是 “回到现实"
这是我在一部港剧,前一阵子很火红的港剧学到的。。
《绝代商娇》听过吧??
没看过的朋友不妨去看看,是部值得推荐的戏剧。。
假如看了也没发觉有这句“返来地球先”。。欢迎你找我算帐!!!
haha..just kidding..

Hei,ming yang..i copy this image frm ur blog ar..hope you dun mind oo...hehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice show!